Business Staffing Solutions in Chevy Chase, MD
Supplement your growing workforce with our business staffing solutions in Chevy Chase, MD. Hire Standard Staffing has raised the standard on contract employment through a thorough system of vetting and evaluation. We elevated our standard to ensure the people we place at your organization give you a better chance at success.
While recent surveys of business leaders and executives have indicated that only 5% of the vacancies filled by contract employees ever become permanent, our average is closer to 85%. 22% of businesses are currently having trouble filling vacancies — we recommend they should start their search with our temporary staffing team today.
Temp-to-Hire Staffing Options
Please take advantage of the flexibility that we afford your organization and fill the gaps in your chain of command. We go the extra mile to pinpoint the individuals that can augment your growing workforce in ways that make you all a success. Our direct hire staffing services identify the applicants that fit your profile, and we evaluate the intangibles that can make any new hire an immediate impact on the course of your business.
Results-Driven Recruiting Services
Pinpointing what the employer needs is what we do best. We identify the intangibles that are best suited for your environment. That includes personality and work experience.
Our experience makes a difference when it comes to knowing where to find talent and the right approach to checking past performance. That allows us to develop an understanding of their goals and when to move quickly. Our company is ready to deliver hiring solutions for clients in both Charlotte, NC, and Washington, DC.
About Our Other Services
Hire Standard offers a range of services to assure a higher standard employee. Some clients also take advantage of those services that qualify candidates they find through referrals. For those clients, we can provide any or all of these services on a fee for transaction basis.
- Due Diligance – We offer background verification of any person before hiring them.
- Background Checks – To ensure your decision, we offer 50-state criminal background and sexual offender reports as well as DMV, and drug screening. These checks are an invaluable prediction tool.
- Skills Testing – Does the job applicant or temporary contractor have the necessary software and business skills to succeed? Our candidates demonstrate their knowledge in a wide array of areas. We can test literally ALL of the latest software packages, including accounting, legal, medical, design, all office applications and more. Validation procedures have been applied to each of our evaluations according to the EEOC’s Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedure (UGESP).
- Performance-Based Referencing – Employment “verifications” in lieu of actual references cannot detail actual performance. Our policy requires a minimum of three performance-based references from supervisors prior to representation of a candidate. These performance-based references are much more than employment verifications. Because not everyone is what his or her resume claims, only a former supervisor’s references are critical to a successful hire.
- Drug Testing
- Social Security Verifications
- DMV Checks
- Payroll Transfer Program/Blue Zebra Services – Allow us to take responsibility for your administrative costs, risks, and legal expenses of employment law and compliance by putting your employees on our payroll.
Background Checks and Skills Testing are also available as standalone services.