Government & Government Contractor Employer Solutions
Hire Standard is a GSA Approved, Woman-Owned Small Business – Contract Number GS-07F-0138N
All of our temporary (contract) services are covered by the terms of our GSA contract. We also serve the non-technical needs of the DC Metro’s areas Government Contractors. Our primary emphasis for government contracts is for higher level office support staff which include administrative assistants, executive assistants, office managers, as well as HR, accounting, paralegal, and finance personnel. Many of our contract employees have prior federal government employment experience. All are thoroughly tested and referenced.
Our Hire Standard Services
Hire Standard offers a range of services for our Government Contracts to assure a higher standard employee.
- GSA Advantage
- Due Diligance – We offer background verification of any person before hiring them.
- Background Checks – To ensure your decision, we offer 50-state criminal background and sexual offender reports as well as DMV, and drug screening. These checks are an invaluable prediction tool.
- Drug Testing
- Social Security Verifications
- DMV Checks
- Skills Testing – Does the job applicant or temporary contractor have the necessary software and business skills to succeed? Our candidates demonstrate their knowledge in a wide array of areas. We can test literally ALL of the latest software packages, including accounting, legal, medical, design, all office applications and more. Validation procedures have been applied to each of our evaluations according to the EEOC’s Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedure (UGESP).
- Performance-Based Referencing – Employment “verifications” in lieu of actual references cannot detail actual performance. Our policy requires a minimum of three performance-based references from supervisors prior to representation of a candidate. These performance-based references are much more than employment verifications. Because not everyone is what his or her resume claims, only a former supervisor’s references are critical to a successful hire.
- Credit Card Convenience – Gain control of your payables. Manage your cash… simplify your accounts payable and earn miles or other perks for your company. many of our clients prefer to use their corporate AMEX, VISA, or Mastercard accounts to streamline the billing process. Additionally, we will not charge extra for credit card transactions. All credit card invoices are sent via regular mail with appropriate hard copy documentation (time sheets, etc.) to facilitate record keeping.